Re: [oletrucks] Trucks in Mexico

To: "G. Simmons" <gls@4link.net>, "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Trucks in Mexico
From: "Andy Johns" <andy51chevy@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 00:18:03 -0400
Well,
Sorry I haven't responded, but I've been in Mexico.  We took a medical
mission team as well some construction guys and some computer geeks.. uh
guys for from my church.  I saw tons of old trucks.  A pre-WWII Chevy, a
Primered out Taskforce, an AD towtruck, 4 assorted AD's.  In a San Antonio
Mall they had three pre-War ford trucks holding displays and holding magnets
(see, fords are good for something!!).  Somewhere between Eagle Pass Texas
and San Antonio Texas on US 57 there was a gorgeous burgundy AD truck (is
this anybody's?).  I saw tons of the 66-72 era.  And very few fords.  We
were with a group from church, so we couldn't stop to look close.
Andy Johns
1951 3100