[oletrucks] Cab Seams

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Cab Seams
From: Barry Heigher <bheigher@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 16:54:16 -0700 (PDT)
The cab edges (where they are folded over the door
posts and spot welded to form a seam) have gaps in
them. The welds are OK it is mostly the spaces in
between that have opened up. I suspect this has
something to do with 300,000 miles of bouncing along
dirt roads to the fishing holes and hunting spots.
Anyway, I can envision moisture seeping in there and
causing even more rust. What is a good way to seal
this gap and improve the looks?  Welding, sealer, J B
Weld, beat it closed again (don't think that would
work)?

Barry
'47 3100 Thriftmaster

http://invites.yahoo.com/