[oletrucks] TF steering wheel questions....

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] TF steering wheel questions....
From: Rroslowski@aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 12:36:03 EDT
Hey list...

I was just wondering, how many styles of steering wheels were offered by
Chevy & GMC in the Task Force (55-59) models?  I've seen two different types
so far -- a basic looking thin three-spoke, and a more deluxe looking thick
three-spoke.  Are there more styles from the factory?  Did the style of the
sterring wheel depend on the trim of the truck (base or deluxe)?  Thanks in
advance for any replies!

Roger Roslowski
Rroslowski@aol.com
Lawrenceville, NJ