Re: [oletrucks] F**d

To: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] F**d
From: ADvent@thuntek.net
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2000 07:39:44 -0600
Kinda off topic, but the vowel less name of God was, because in Hebrew there
are no vowels. I studied hebrew and there are vowels to add, but only for
learning the language.  The Jews felt that adding vowels to the name of God
was to change His name or the Scriptures which is absolutely forbidden by the
Bible in the old and new testaments. Okay, enough of that for now.
I sure miss my 65 Ford, it looks a lot like a 65 Chevy on the outside. In
fact, at that time I was wanting a green 65 Chevy to park next to it. It had
an FE block, I think with 428 crank. I could do a burn out at sea level all
the way through first (excluding granny gear) and sometimes bark second pretty
good with 2.73 gears and 16 mpg on the freeway driving like a preacher. There
was ¼ mile marked off on this country road by theNavajo Army Depot west of
Flagstaff on Hwy 66 and with a stopwatch (now we got accuracy, hehe) and I did
it in about 15 seconds. Now, a Dodge isn't even worth the extra effort to blip
out the vowels. I sure hate the sound of those gear drive starters. FORD=Funky
old rebuilt dodge. Be glad nobody talks about Jap trucks.