[oletrucks] WILL TRADE LATE MODEL 4x4 FOR PRE-54 NAPCO!

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net, napco4x4@egroups.com
Subject: [oletrucks] WILL TRADE LATE MODEL 4x4 FOR PRE-54 NAPCO!
From: CLLLSLS@aol.com
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 21:17:14 EDT
Hey everyone,

I'm getting desperate for NAPCO. I have a 91 F*rd F150 4X4 PS, AC, 5 speed,
302 not in excellent shape, but very clean and tight. 140,000 miles (mostly
highway) and a few dents is just about all the bad you can say about her. I
don't think I'd be outa line asking $5K for this rig, but I'm in need of
NAPCO bad. I will trade it straight across for a pre-54 NAPCO 3/4 OR EVEN 1
ton NAPCO truck. I'm not picky at all about condition. All I'm asking is that
everything, or as close to everything as can reasonably be expected, that
makes the truck a NAPCO truck be intact.

I live in NW Oregon, but will travel damn near anywhere. Please consider my
offer!

Dustin
50 & 53 GMC 1/2 tons
48 GMC 3/4 ton