[oletrucks] AD Hood Ornaments

To: old-chevy-truck@egroups.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] AD Hood Ornaments
From: Spectatin@aol.com
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2000 13:41:03 EDT
Hi all,
Can anyone describe the hood ornaments used on the 3100s.  I see the same
picture in both the Brothers and Chevy Duty catalogues but of course the one
I bought site unseen is totally different.  It is about 16 inches long and
has a face in the front with a clear plastic insert behind it, it's a nice
looking ornament and I am curious about what it belongs on and if by some
slim chance Chevy actually used this I'd be glad to have it but I doubt it.
Can anyone confirm my suspicions and/or identify what I do have?  Thanks

The Bells in MI (49 3100)