[oletrucks] Electric window kit for sale

To: oletrucks list <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Electric window kit for sale
From: J and M Street <jmstreet@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 18:23:05 -0700
I have a new electric window kit for sale if anyone is interested. I
bought it for my rod project and never installed it. It's a good quality
Electro-Life system that has Bosch motors. It's a universal fit kit and
comes with all the switchs and wireing. I'll sell it for $250.00 +
$10.00 shipping to the lower 48 states. I think I paid $350.00 for it. I
also take visa/mc through Paypal.com. If interested ping me off list, or
off to the auction it goes. -Jeff

Jeff Street
Seattle, WA
'55-2 short/step "Street's Rod-project"