[oletrucks] AD front fender install

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] AD front fender install
From: Survyvr1@webtv.net
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 10:20:21 -0500 (CDT)
Just finished with drivers side firewall/toeboard/floor panel repair,
inner/inner-outer/ and outer cowl panel replacement, cleaned up and
painted inner fender and skirt, reinstalled all the emergency brake
hardware. Bolted skirt and fender together, temp bolted front and rear
mount bolts, vise griped rear of fender to cowl to locate and mark the
new bolt holes, and found a couple of questions: 1) How much of a gap
(if any) is supposed to be between the rear of the fender and the front
of the running board? Try as I might, the minimum gap I can get is half
an inch. The passenger side has little if no gap and I'm at a loss to
explain it. Been back over everything three times and can't explain.
Help?!?!
2) The measurements for the skirt to dash brace rods are given as left
and right, is this as looking at the vehicle from the front or from the
drivers seat?
Appreciate all help and advice.
Thanks

Steve Douglas