[oletrucks] AD Advice

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] AD Advice
From: Scott Lent <scott.lent@tamut.edu>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 13:59:10 -0500
It wasn't enough to have a '56 in progress, but now I've picked up a couple
of '50s and wanted to get some opinions from the experts.

I found a 50 3100 in what I would consider good condition, but missing the
left rear fender.  ID tag in place, all chrome intact, etc...  I bought
another '50 with a good fender and a couple of other minor parts that were
in slightly better condition, but a broken frame and no ID tag.  The
question arises in that the parts truck is a 5-window, while the better
truck has the standard cab.

I'm considering swapping cabs, but not sure whether it's worth the extra
trouble, losing the ID tag, etc.

I'd just like to hear some general opinions...

Scott...

Scott Lent
1956 Chevrolet 3100
Texarkana, Texas