Re: [oletrucks] Heater Control on AD

To: Deve Krehbiel <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Heater Control on AD
From: Grant Galbraith <trks@javanet.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 08:55:51 -0400
Deve,
   On the deluxe or '"fresh air heater" the hose from thermostat housing goes to
valve. Hose from pump goes to outboard side of heater. The third short hose goes
from valve to inboard side of  heater.
   There is one other thing  to check on those valves, the capillary tube and
bladder (?) can't have a leak or it will not function, if I remember correctly
it won't close.  The thickness of that bladder should change slightly when put
in a fridge as compared to room temp.

Grant