Re: [oletrucks] T-Shirts

To: "Mark Self" <markself@discover.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] T-Shirts
From: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2000 09:58:59 -0400
Mark, on a recent trip to the NC mountains, I found a great truck T-shirt in
a flea market.  It has a pic of a red '54 or '55-1 on it (stock, with
side-mounted spare).  The pic looks like a painting, and has horses in the
background.  I could take a pic of the T-shirt with my digital camera and
post it to my online album for everyone to see.....if enough people want to
see it.  I can just email the address of the pic and all you'd need to do is
click on the address.  Want me to do this??

John Rockefeller.....would this be helpful to you in designing a T-shirt?
Tom Caperton
47-2nd 3100....in Whiteville, NC