Re: [oletrucks] 2 old Chevy trucks for sale in SF Bay area

To: "joe" <chevy1@jps.net>, "Vince Strazzabosco" <vstrazzabosco@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 2 old Chevy trucks for sale in SF Bay area
From: dcvjrv@flashcom.net
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2000 17:52:33 -0400
Hey Joe,

Let's put him to the test.  I need the shifter knob for my 1958 GMC
Suburban Carrier Pickup (Cameo style) with a V8 and Hydramatic
transmission.  The Hydramatic makes it a different knob.  A picture of it
can be seen at:  http://www.angelfire.lycos.com/mi2/jrvvehicles/gmcMisc.html

I will be greatly surprised if he can come up with this.

Jim V.
58 GMC Suburban Carrier Pickup (Cameo style) - V8 Hydramatic
http://www.angelfire.lycos.com/mi2/jrvvehicles
dcvjrv@flashcom.net