Re: [oletrucks] Was I out of line?

To: "Ole Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Was I out of line?
From: "WR Teto" <monadnoc@crystal-mtn.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2000 19:26:31 -0400
I'm with you Alan.  I figger that if you're bringing them additional business
in the form of
spectators, not to mention what the car guys themselves might spend, the least
they should do is
offer to give you a free drink if you buy a burger.  Just that token freebie
would be enough for me
to think that at least the owner appreciates what the rodders are doing to
fatten his wallet.

Don't worry about the "getting old" stuff...that'll come later when you wonder
why they don't hand
out free Ex-lax with the burgers!    :-)

Wally  Templeton, MA
53 3100 rod project
72 Chevy Malibu