[oletrucks] More Pictures Added to Site. (WAS Re: Checking Wiring and S

To: "Mike" <m1a20@iname.com>, "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] More Pictures Added to Site. (WAS Re: Checking Wiring and Starting questions)
From: "Mike" <m1a20@iname.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 21:21:41 -0500
for those interested, I have added the link to my 'mass pictures' page.
there is no particular order, just some odd angles and whatever shot I felt
like taking the day I had out the camera.  I do have a few more in process.
I haven't done much at all with the truck since I pulled it home, but there
they are if you like to look.  any suggestions on more pictures to take,
closer, farther away, better light.  just let me know.  thanks.

===>    the link is now listed in the page list.  (hint:  look for the link
with the words Mass and Pictures)

Follow site link in signature for location.

Mike Anderson mailto:m1a20@iname.com
1948 Chevrolet Thriftmaster 3800
http://www.visi.com/~m1a20/Truck