RE: [oletrucks] rear end variety

To: "Justin Hartman" <justin_hartman@hotmail.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] rear end variety
From: "Larry R. Kephart" <vpa@laroke.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 08:31:41 -0400
Hey Justin,

Standard Jeep pumpkins (Dana 35, I believe) are pretty wimpy. Most of the
serious off-roaders upgrade to Dana 44 (or, Lord forgive me, F**d rear
ends). As far as width, mounting points, etc. I don't know. You can get a
heck of a lotta info on this subject at the Jeeps Unlimited Forum at the
following address:

http://jeepsunlimited.com/cgi-bin/ju/Ultimate.cgi?action=intro

Larry Kephart
1955 1st 3100 Chevy (BillyBob)