Re: [oletrucks] radio

To: "Linda martin" <lhmartin@wam.umd.edu>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] radio
From: "Charles Culver" <sculver@iwl.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 09:00:54 -0500
Hi Linda-

I'm like you, don't have a whole lot of experience in certain aspects of
truck restoration, but do enjoy doing what I can do on my own.  A radio
shouldn't be too big a project, unless you're going with some fancy system
with quadrophonic speakers and amplifiers etc.  A basic radio should fit
right in the dash, if it's designed for your truck, and the hook-up should
be pretty simple.  And if you do run into any problems, there are so many
experts available on the list to answer your questions.  I say go for it.

Smokey Culver
'50 3600 5-window (mine)
'58 Apache (hers)
League City, Texas