Re: [oletrucks] Nomad with 'Vette front end

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Nomad with 'Vette front end
From: MarkNoakes@aol.com
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2000 02:44:02 EDT
Supposedly destroyed. . .that is; there's strong rumors in the Vette
community that while it was supposed to have been destroyed that instead it
got put away.  No one's ever admitted to having it though.

My dad worked for the Motorama back in the early fifties. . .if anyone has
any info or leads on Motorama info/memorabilia in general--I do know about
the one paperback book--I would greatly appreciate it.  I'd like to put
together something for my dad.

Mark Noakes