[oletrucks] Track?

To: "Oletrucks list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Track?
From: "Mark Self" <markself@discover.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 06:35:17 -0700
I received my Resto pack from Chevy.  It states that my front tread
measurement, is 57.03".  It looks like it is the center of the one tire
tread to the center of the opposite side tire tread.  Is that correct?  I
see track referred to in many articles.  Are they one and the same?  What is
the dimension called that refers to wheel mounting surface to wheel mounting
surface?  Thought I had this all straight, but am not sure.  Thanks in
advance.
            Mark Self
         Redlands, CA
   '55 1st 5-window 3100