RE: [oletrucks] Some photos

To: "Thom Laybourne" <tlaybourne@hyspan.com>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Some photos
From: Wayne Osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 03:16:08 -0400
Thom,
   You may or may not be aware of the members web page that I keep on
http://www.chevytrucks.org. I have over 100 members photos there, funny
thing,if you'll go there you can see what Emorys truck looked like before
he even started on it and what appears to be part way through the restore.
I will be adding this most recent updated photo to his area. All names are
listed alphabetically so just go down to emorys name and click the links.
    If you have a photo of your truck, send it to me all I add you to it.

Thanks,,
wayne osborne

At 07:49 AM 7/24/00 -0700, you wrote:
>Most excellent looking truck.  Wish we had a web site to hold pictures of
>finished projects like yours.  Great share.
>
>thom

Wayne Osborne
1956 Chevy Pickup
LaGrange Ga.