Re: [oletrucks] disaster ( long )

To: "trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>, "Michael Keele" <mkeele@uswest.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] disaster ( long )
From: "william moldenhauer" <wmh678@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 07:08:01 -0500
thank you all for your kind responses. we are living in the back yard in a
fifth wheel camper while repairs are under way. the truck has a lot of heat
damage the paint,the interior etc from about mid door up.but loosing 18,000
worth of tools and my garage it could be awhile before the rebuild begins.
my wife seems to be content at the moment since she still has access to the
pool and the back yard.three days after the explosion they tore up the road
in front of the house it really felt like camping driving down a stone road
to the camper.
Bill 53 3600 hot rod
Chicago,Ill.
My Website
www.hotrodstogo.com
"Give a man a fish,he will eat for a day
Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat
and drink beer all day"