Re: [oletrucks] Recomended disc brk kit/other mod kits

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Recomended disc brk kit/other mod kits
From: bob_keeland@usgs.gov
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 15:04:30 -0500
I contacted http://www.crussenclassics.com/about.htm  and found what
appeared to be a good disk brake conversion kit for my 51, but no prices.
I emailed to the address given and received more of the same information on
the disk brake conversion kit, but no prices.  Maybe I am just not computer
literate enough, but it seemed that you only find out the price after you
have given them your credit card number!  I bought from Chevy Duty even
though I would have like to have kept the 6 lug design.

BobK
51 3600 5-window project
Arnaudville, LA

                    "Boteler Family"

                    <boteler@olg.com>           To:     "OLETRUCK list"

                    Sent by:                    <oletrucks@autox.team.net>

                    owner-oletrucks@auto        cc:

                    x.team.net                  Subject:     Re: [oletrucks]
Recomended disc brk
                                                kit/other mod kits

                    07/21/00 09:42 PM

                    Please respond to