Re: [oletrucks] Off Subject: Classic Chevy Tin and Playing Cards

To: tfvjr@snet.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Off Subject: Classic Chevy Tin and Playing Cards
From: Rroslowski@aol.com
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 11:20:10 EDT
Hey list...

Speaking of tin containers: Target stores carry a selection of metal signs,
die-cast collectible toys (mostly Coca-Cola & Beer trucks), die-cast gas
pumps (1920's & 1950's), and tin containers (they are empty) made by "The Tin
Box Company" in the Automotive section.  On a recent trip to my local target,
I found a tin box container with 1959 Chevrolet Task Force Truck advertising.
 It has written on it "New Might... New Models", " '59 Chevy", and "SEE YOUR
LOCAL AUTHORIZED CHEVROLET DEALER".  the 1959 models pictured are:  Apache
Fleetside 32 Series, a Panel Truck, Stake Body, Delivery Truck, and Tank
Body.  Cost = $3.99 + tax.  Not bad if you ask me!  Just passing this info
along to anyone interested.

Roger Roslowski
BansheeTA@aol.com
Lawrenceville, NJ