Re: [oletrucks] Re:Guy with the AD Parts

To: "craig k" <soundex@eden.com>, "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Re:Guy with the AD Parts
From: "joe" <chevy1@jps.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 19:00:22 -0700
Craig -

Make him an offer, it couldn't hurt.  Go below my bid and see what happens.
I took the easier way out and just bought the fender with the spare tire
recess.  I already had the bracket to mount to the bed so I just bought the
fender.  I have the large cross-brace and bracket that welds to the frame
for the deluxe spare tire under the bed but just need the part that mounts
to the tire and slides up the bracket so I'm just going to keep on look.

Off to work I go.......A quick call can't hurt!

Joe Garcia
Yuba City, CA
1950 Chevrolet 3100

http://chevy1.freeservers.com/