[oletrucks] Manifold bolt

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Manifold bolt
From: Michael Keele <mkeele@uswest.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2000 23:28:56 -0600
Well, just replaced the manifold to engine gaskets an DRUID, my 55 2nd
stepside and discovered that one of the bolts which holds the manifolds on
is missing.  I need to locate the bolt and (for lack of better word, or at
least ignorance of correct word), the washer which holds the manifolds to
the engine.
I've scoured half a dozen catalogs and twice that many web sites, but no luck.
Anyone know where I can get this bolt, etc?  I would even consider the
complete engine bolt kit for the 235 since I will eventually be rebuilding it.
Thanks in advance for any help.
Michael Keele
'55 3100 2nd  (DRUID)
Denver