Re: [oletrucks] bearing seals

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] bearing seals
From: New Mexico Jim <ADvent@thuntek.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2000 15:42:36 -0600
did you try napa or king bearing? in my book , it shows a 2791a and it has
35.707 mm bore. width of 25.654mm and a max width fillet radii of 1.5  I used
the metric measurements, because its easier to measure close tolerances in
millimeters rather than fraction of an inch with a ruler. Besides, who ever
invented the inch system is a moron. metric is so much easier.