[oletrucks] Thanks to all who replied with an OK - on my email settings.

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Thanks to all who replied with an OK - on my email settings.
From: "Desi del Pozo" <desidelp@wt.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 13:25:45 -0500
I'm a proud owner of a  '56 Chevy 3/4 ton (my 12 year old son sitting next
to me says we  are proud owners of a '56 Chevy 3/4 ton ).

All mechanical parts seem to be in order - recent rebuild on the 235 (only
500 miles since the rebuild) three speed tranny on the column (needs slight
adustment to smooth shifting to second gear, works fine otherwise - it came
equiped with a Holley 4 Barrel and headers.  Body work (typical chevy rust
in water drain areas - corner of the cab and door - fenders) - paint is all
it needs.

 I'm talking to someone in California that says he can replace any door,
front - rear fenders, inner panels, bed and Cab what ever I need some with
rust others dents only.   I'm concerned about the cost in shipping. Can any
of you recommed someone who can ship at reasonable cost  to compare prices.
Or better yet if you happen to know someone closer to the Houston - Sugar
Land, Texas area that  can provide me with similar replacement items.

I've been reading your emails for the past week. I truly amazed on the
knowledge  and devotion you all share on "oletrucks".  I proud to be a
member.

Desi dP
'56 Chevy 3600
Sugar Land, Texas