[oletrucks] Update on AD Chevy apron fabric...and AD tin sign at Target

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Update on AD Chevy apron fabric...and AD tin sign at Target
From: GremlinGTs@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 23:18:03 EDT
    Well, I was right, I went to Target, and looked at their tin sign ( $9.99
each ), and it is the SAME red and white AD with an American flag waving in
the background, just like the fabric I bought, it's identical. Although the
left side (driver) is showing not the right. Anyway, just thought I'd mention
it to anyone who might already have the sign, or be interested in it, and the
fabric sections.

Jerry

<<>>