[oletrucks] Wanna-be Rod Update (with pic!)

To: "'oletrucks@autox.team.net'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Wanna-be Rod Update (with pic!)
From: "BORDER,RYAN (HP-FtCollins,ex1)" <ryan_border@hp.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 21:42:13 -0600
I won't hammer the list with the long gory details.  Suffice to say, I've
spent pretty much all my free time this last week stripping, repairing and
painting the passenger door, finishing out the passenger front fender,
repairing the paint on the rear fender (blistered from a bad tire rub when I
over-loaded the bed), and shooting the paint on the front quarter.

Voila:
http://home.earthlink.net/~rborder/truck/0008.JPG

Another few years, I may get this thing done ;-)  Plans for the new chassis
are starting to come together.

Ryan.
55 2nd, Colorado.