Re: [oletrucks] Tshirts ??

To: "Connie Dodd" <cwdodd1@home.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Tshirts ??
From: "John Rockefeller" <dbr@powerweb.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 1995 23:26:54 -0500
I'm working on some designs for a T-shirt that I will post and let the
group take a look at.  It's going to take a little bit of time because of
the complexity of the design and the fact that it will be a water color
painting before it is photographed and made into positives for screenning.
I'm not sure if anyone else is working on anything though.

John "Rock" Rockefeller
1949 3100 "Eeyore"