[oletrucks] Ole guys and ole trucks

To: "oletrucks list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Ole guys and ole trucks
From: "Charles Culver" <sculver@iwl.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 09:29:25 -0500
When I woke up this morning I realized that it was my 51st birthday.  How
time does fly!  So the first thing I did was go out and run 5 miles.  Parked
my truck where I could see it periodically, for inspiration as I ran in this
deadly Texas heat.  And it worked.  Maybe 51 ain't so old, after all.  So
I'll crank my ole truck up and drive to the gym a little later today.

The point of all this is that 30 years down the road, when we turn 80 and
81, ol' Jitterbug and I will still be bodybuilding.  Together.

Smokey Culver
'50 3600 5-window (mine)
'58 Apache (hers)
League City, Texas