Re: off topic; was RE: [oletrucks] The things you find while cleaning...

To: "Terry Bancesco" <drducttape@hotmail.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: off topic; was RE: [oletrucks] The things you find while cleaning...
From: New Mexico Jim <ADvent@thuntek.net>
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2000 23:45:04 -0600
Do you mean a sequence of some genetic material (as a transposon or the genome
of a bacteriophage) thats used to introduce a specific gene into the genome of
an organism or a straight line joining the center of an attracting body (as the
sun) with that of a body (as a planet) in an orbit around it? I think I just
hurt my brain.