Re: [oletrucks] No spark!

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] No spark!
From: Lewis Osborn <losborn@teleport.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 12:42:50 -0700
If you haven't replaced the condenser yet, do it now.  I've seen them
shorted more times than I can remember.  Next, make sure that you have
voltage on the ignition side of the coil, then disconnect the wire
that goes between the coil and the distributor from the distributor
and make sure that it has voltage on it.  If it does, ground it for a
few seconds, then unground it, checking for a spark from the coil as
you do so.
--
Lewis - K7LVO - Medford - Valley of the Rogue - OR
The Forty - 1940 Chevy Pickup - One Owner