[oletrucks] Speedometer Parts Supplier

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Speedometer Parts Supplier
From: Mikerross@aol.com
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 21:45:35 EDT
After three years of hard (but fun) work I finally got me 56 Chevy truck on
the road.  Everything is running great except the speedometer makes a loud
whining noise and swings wildly from 0 mph to ????mph

I have installed a brand new speedometer cable but it has not helped.  A guy
at speedometer shop told me I need to replace the parts in the speedometer
but he doesn't carry parts that old.

Does anyone know which parts vender may carry speedometer parts for a '56
Chevy?

Thanks a lot.

Mike
'56 Chevy (Finally done!)