[oletrucks] AD chef's apron cloth scanned, on website...

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] AD chef's apron cloth scanned, on website...
From: GremlinGTs@aol.com
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 20:21:55 EDT
  Ok, I finally found the darn digital camera, and took a picture of the 36
inch by 43 inch section of cloth that comprises the red/white/blue AD truck
chef's apron. You can find the picture at :

    Http://www.geocities.com/caspercars/55_59chevy/ADchef.jpg

 I have 7 sections for sale at $12 each which includes shipping to 48 USA
states only. If anyone wants a section, contact me directly at :

 Gremlingts@aol.com

  Or if you have any AMC Gremlin/Javelin parts or magazines/literature to
trade, we'll make a deal! LOL

Jerry Casper
'55 TF Suburban
'78 Gremlin GT