[oletrucks] Wendell, MA Patch Panels

To: Ole Trucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Wendell, MA Patch Panels
From: smiler <Moneymatters@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 21:17:26 -0400
Paul and I went up to Wendell too last week.   While there we met a
fellow Ray Stanley, who for a serious hobby fabricates those parts not
found in the catalogs..He mentioned he does supply Jim Carter...Anyway
had some samples of his work...Patch panels for the lower edges (8
inches high) for both the front and read AD fenders...also inside rear
cab corners, and the braces for the rear fenders...He also had the spare
tire mounts, both stock models and modified to accomodate larger or
wider tires...Even had a template and work sheet to convert your
existing normal fender into one that would take (create the
pocket..indentation) for the spare...basically cut it out , flip it over
and weld back upside down..looked easy...Prices where reasonable and
likes to work on short runs..seemed to be open for unmet needs...Stated
he makes the stuff you need, that already isn't available...all 18 guage
steel...He had not heard of this list so I will be sending him the info
...He was there with his AD truck..FYI

WENDELL TRUCK SHOW
        FENDER PATCHES ETC
        RAY STANLEY
        92 PINE ST WHEELWRIGHT   Ma                  01094
        413 477 6467
        SHEET METAL PARTS AND RESTORATIONS
--
Chet Balint