[oletrucks] Task Force IFS

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Task Force IFS
From: "Gage L. Thompson / Schulz" <Gagejohn@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 22:58:05 -0500
I keep getting my messages bounced....so I changed all my settings to ascii,
hope I fixed it,.....so if the message is a repeat, I apologize.

I stopped and took a look at a Task Force truck that a neighbor has....and
It's got what looks to be some sort of bolt in IFS.  Could this be from a
mid 70's early 80's C10?  The truck didn't much of a rake....just about the
stock level...exactly what I'm looking for....that and not much welding etc.

Any experiance or ideas?  I've tried to talk with the guy.....but he's NEVER
around.

Thanks,
John Schulz
59 3100