[oletrucks] newer problem

To: "Ole Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] newer problem
From: "Richard Reul" <rreul@cin.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 19:26:33 -0500
I know this is off subject, but its got me baffled. My wifes 94 astro van
wouldnt start this morning.  It will turn over, but wont fire a bit.
Replaced plugs, rotor, dist. cap, ignition module, and pick up coil.  Still
nothing cranks over great , plenty of spark and gas, but she wont fire off.
Is there anyone out there that can give me a idea because this thing is
driving me nuts (I know -- short trip ) any suggestions will be greatly
appreciated.
TIA       Its a 4.3 cpi  v6

Rich Reul
1951  3604