[oletrucks] Free 235 in Seattle Area

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Free 235 in Seattle Area
From: "Allen Jones" <jonesal@u.washington.edu>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 16:07:14 -0700
I have a complete 235 (flywheel, pressure plate, covers, rocker, manifolds,
crank, etc.) MINUS the head that is free to the first taker.  It has been
disassembled, cleaned and reassembled (with storage in mind).  It needs an
overhaul (and I did not put the rings back in).  I believe it is a '58
casting and has the capability for hydraulic lifters.  I was intending to
overhaul this someday, but have run out of storage space.

If you really need the head (848 casting - which has been magged), then I'll
be asking some change for the whole enchilada (probably in the $100 to $150
range).

I also have two Muncie 560s (Chev stock 4 speed - I think about late 40ish
to mid 60ish) transmissions that would be great for parts.  They are mostly
complete and also free.

Email me off list if you can provide a good home for these parts, otherwise
the recycler gets them.

Thanks,
Allen in Seattle
'50 3100