Re: [oletrucks] question(s)

To: MLayton324@aol.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] question(s)
From: Brad Newman <bkn6@airmail.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 10:41:09 -0500
Mike
According to my " Chevrolet Truck Data Book for Chevrolet Salesmen", 16"
wheels were standard but 15" 8 ply tires/wheels were available as an
option on the AD series. Around here (Dallas), 16" wheels are very hard
to find. In two years of looking I have only found 6 or 7 good ones. The
guys that have 'em won't give 'em up.
As for your hub caps with the red and blue swirls, they sound like the
stock caps that were used on the 41-47 Art Deco trucks.
Hope this helps
Brad Newman
49 3100 Deluxe
24 1 ton