Re: [oletrucks] Frozen Tranny

To: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Frozen Tranny
From: john dorsey <jrdorsey@strato.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 20:19:23 -0400
Deve,
To free up the shifter I would pull the whole top cover and see why it's
frozen.

The other two levers could be several different things. Most common are
PTO shift levers to run various accessories (pumps, winches, etc.) or
perhaps for an auxiliary transmission. Maybe both!

--
John Dorsey
Wauchula, FL