Re: [oletrucks] Shock Conversion

To: "Barry Heigher" <bheigher@yahoo.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Shock Conversion
From: "Mark Holovka" <holovka@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 05:29:20 -0400
Barry, Buffalo Enterprises, 360-652-7684, has the most solid and
trouble-free kit you'll find. He's a one man operation and is the finest
individual you'd ever want to purchase from. He's an old Inliner who found
that conversions just as you're contemplating were wanting so he set out to
make the best and there are others out there that will attest to his
bomb-proof kits. I purchased the shock conversion kits to replace the knee
action on my '49, go Buffalo!