Re: [oletrucks] Conshohocken PA, ATCA show 8/19/00....

To: meredit794@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Conshohocken PA, ATCA show 8/19/00....
From: Rroslowski@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 14:11:37 EDT
Meredith,

If you need directions, try www.mapquest.com (that's what I did -- for me,
it's about an hour drive/50-55 mile one-way trip, according to the directions
I received from mapquest).  Here's the info, straight from the current
edition of Pickups 'N Panels In Print:

August 19, 2000 - Conshohocken, PA
The Southeastern Pennsylvania Chapter of Antique Truck Club of America will
hold its 10th Annual Antique Truck Show at the G.L. Sayre
International-Peterbilt dealership at 1231 West Ridge Pike, Conshohocken, PA
on Saturday, August 19, 2000 from 9am-3pm.  The show will be held rain or
shine.  No spectator admission charge.  For more info call: Cy Kranick (610)
584-8282.

Hope you can make it!

Roger Roslowski
Rroslowski@aol.com
Lawrenceville, NJ
Chevy & GMC Truck Admirer (for now!)

In a message dated 8/17/00 8:29:10 AM Eastern Daylight Time,