[oletrucks] Re: [oletrucks-digest V2 #1050]

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: [oletrucks-digest V2 #1050]
From: "Dennis O'Connor" <boyoconnor@netscape.net>
Date: 17 Aug 00 16:43:35 PDT
You just reminded me...my parents actually have a few of these old "water
bags" hanging up in their barn.   I guess they came with the place, which was
built in 1924.  Looked like they'd never been used, as they still have the
printed writing "Desert Cooler" on the front.  Time to go find those!

-Boyo