FWD: Re: [oletrucks] Cliffords and Exhaust Manifold Gaskets

To: OleTrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: FWD: Re: [oletrucks] Cliffords and Exhaust Manifold Gaskets
From: Bill Porter <porboy298@email.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 11:15:15 -0400 (EDT)
------Original Message------
From: Bill Porter <porboy298@email.com>
To: Charles Culver <sculver@iwl.net>
Sent: August 18, 2000 11:02:54 PM GMT

Smokey,
I bought this one from a gentleman 10 miles away. He had
one more for sale and I will check with him Monday and
see if he still has it. I called and he is gone fishing and
will be back late Sunday night. I paid $135. for both intake
and exhaust manifolds.
He had them painted and done a great job. He was a oil field
welder and they are heck for stout.
I have a catalog somewhere from a company in MO that makes
them. We had company several weeks ago and all of my stuff
went to the storage instead of staying in my office. My wifes
idea, of course. I believe that I got the address from
a posting of Jack Halton. Will check and get back to you.
Price from them was approx $160. to $170.
Bill