[oletrucks] NEW WA Vendor

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] NEW WA Vendor
From: TENACT@aol.com
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2000 23:48:43 EDT
I was visiting Port Townsend, Washington today and walked off the beaten path
to find the following:

Bergstrom's
Antique and Classic Autos
809 Washington Street
Port Townsend, WA 98368

360 385 5061

They have mostly car stuff, but I did see some Apache side spears in
excellent shape.  Also saw a spot light in pretty good shape too.  Lots of
technical manuals, license plates, tables full of chrome parts, door handles,
etc.  I can imagine with a little patience one could find a lot of truck
stuff in there.  The place has been there a long time.  The owner, Robin, was
very friendly.  They do not have a catalog, you have to drop by.

Skip Boylan
'55-2 Big Window Shorty