[oletrucks] Jack Redman

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Jack Redman
From: Michael Keele <mkeele@uswest.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 09:26:41 -0600
Greetings list:
On Wayne's site with ChevyTruck.Org's member's truck photos, there is one
listed with the description of: Jack Redman 58 GMC.

Is Jack a member of this list?  If not, is anyone in contact with him and
can get him to contact me?

I noticed that he put stacks on his truck and, since I am planning the
same, was hoping for some tips/warnings etc.
If anyone else here has stacks on their OLE Truck and can offer advice, I'd
appreciate it as well.

Thanks for any/all help.
Michael Keele
'55 3100 2nd (DRUID)