Re: [oletrucks] Re: GMC shirt?

To: "Tim Holbrook" <t.holbrook@morehead-st.edu>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Re: GMC shirt?
From: "Designs by Rock" <dbr@powerweb.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 12:13:58 -0700
Sorry Tim, but the print won't fit on anything smaller than a kids 10-12.
I'll work something up for the kids and have it available when I make the
Christmas offerings available.  Maybe a a classic truck being driven by a
cute little critter.  I'll run it by my 3 yo and see what he and my 5yo
think.

John "Rock" Rockefeller
1949 3100 "Eeyore"