Re: [oletrucks] Summer

To: jacobh@ida.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Summer
From: "Brian _" <pkupman57@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 23:33:08 PDT
well,
maybe that goes for me too. i just graduated also. ive got a lot of things
done (and done the way i want, when i want) to my '57. i also got a '00
dodge neon for graduation, which is good because now i can get into serious
work on the 57, and not have to worry about transportation anymore. soon i
will be getting a '69 F-250 (i know, i know, I KNOW!, a ford) (perfect
original shape, even has perfect side trim, $800, i cant resist factory A/C
and cheap prices).
oh, and this month is my 7th month with my gf.

well,. sorry for being so off topic, but hey, its got mostly do to with old
trucks.
Brian M
Atwater, CA
'57 Chevy 3200