RE: [oletrucks] Paint Color

To: "'Joshua Tivis'" <Tivis@pp.okstate.edu>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Paint Color
From: "Radicic, Gary" <RadicicG@osc.army.mil>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 11:25:02 -0500
Josh,
This is one of the original colors.  The following is the Chevy Duty Ad and
price.  Don't think the black fenders are OEM.... but hey...it would stand out!
Gary

1947-59) Exterior Paint-Omaha Orange
Image not available  Having trouble locating the original colors for your
pickup? We can supply most of the popular colors in modern acrylic enamel. This
is specially mixed upon request and is not returnable, so be sure to order the
correct color. Available in quarts and gallons. Sorry, no C.O.D.'s on paint.
Price Qty
$149.95

Gary Radicic
1950 Chev 3604