[oletrucks] Truck inna bar of soap

To: Trucks list <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Truck inna bar of soap
From: "Edward T. Dingo" <cen36932@centuryinter.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 20:46:12 -0400
I went to my local pharmacy today with my dtr. to fill a prescription
for her. She said to look behind the counter for the little trucks in
the bars of soap. Huh? So I looked. In a bar of pure glycerin soap, (the
soap measuring  3 3/4" long, 1 3/4" high, and 2 3/4" wide), was a
reasonable facsimile of an early AD truck. Had an obvious split
windshield. Appears of Chevy extraction. Came in red, blue, and yellow,
all in clear glycerin soap. Made by H2O Plus, Chicago Ill. Cost is $10
each. I bought a red one, don't plan on opening it, have other soap to
bathe in, thank you. This one is fer lookin' at. Pharmacy is a Rexall
one, common here in Mich. Thought I'd mention what I ran across...

Ed in Mich, hitting the shower....
'57 3100,